Get SEEN, Get CONNECTED &
Overwhelmed with those coach emails everyone says you should be sending? Here's a way to make it MUCH EASIER!
- You have the passion, and you work hard to develop your skills and your mindset on the court.
- But to get on the radar of more college coaches, you need a way to separate yourself from the rest of the pack.
- You definitely know you should be getting yourself out there in front of coaches, but you struggle with getting them to notice you in the first place.
- The FOMO is getting real. You’re starting to hear about other players already getting offers, and really, all you want at this point is some help knowing where to start.
- If you’re like most volleyball parents, there’s not much you wouldn’t do for your child.
- You want to help them succeed, and to turn their goal of playing college volleyball into a reality.
- You’re searching for help from friends, club coaches, or even online. Maybe you’ve even spent some of the college fund for a service who promised you more exposure.
- What you wish you would have known before you started was how important it is to make personal connections with coaches, and what they’re actually looking for.
IF YOU'RE so over the whole
"sign up for a service and hope coaches flock to your court" thing...
You can think of me as your VIRTUAL team mom!
I’m a teacher, web designer, and volleyball mom of two college athletes (& ‘team mom’ to many more)!
I teach volleyball players how to leverage their online presence to reach more coaches – without huge recruiting service prices.
Building volleyball recruiting websites is my jam, but I’m also obsessed with chocolate, Shark Tank, worship music & Amazon Prime!
And I’m super excited we found each other!